Absolute Privacy WordPress Plugin Gets Big Update
Need to add privacy to your WordPress powered website? Absolute Privacy is a plugin that does just that. This update makes it even better!
I am happy to have finally released version 1.3 of Absolute Privacy. If you’ve ever wanted to make your WordPress powered website private (aka, family blogs, online journal, etc), Absolute Privacy makes it happen, complete with moderated registrations, RSS control, and lots more.
Version 1.3 bring the following additions:
- added ability to control RSS feeds. Feeds can be disabled, enabled, limited to headlines, or limited to a predefined number of characters
- added ability to allow non-logged in users to view specific pages
- added ability to redirect non-logged in users to the login screen OR any page or post
- added ability to customize email notification messages
- minor bug fixes
- full compatibility with WordPress v2.9
Download it at the official WordPress plugin repository, or read more at its homepage here.